As I sat down to meditate, the thought entered into my mind (which I know was guidance from my angels because that is one of the ways we communicate) “you have to take care of your soul” and I knew exactly what they meant.
Just as you have to take care of your body, it is just as important, or even more important to take care of your soul. Your soul is your essence, it comes from God, it is part of God, it is God. We are all one! Our soul lives on forever, and is here to learn lessons, grow and evolve, and then one day return to where we came from.
Sometimes we get so out of tune with our inner self, our true self, our God self, or our soul, it is very hard to see the light again. Life takes over, our jobs, our kids (if you have them! I love them, but don’t have any yet.) other worldly responsibilities, technology gets in the way. There are many factors of why and how we get out of tune with our true self, but the most important thing is that it is never too late, or very hard to begin to see the light again, and take care of our soul. You can start right now.
Here are some simple ways to take care of your soul:
- You can start right now in this very moment by recognizing that you have a soul, and that soul comes from God, and you are a beautiful, holy, spiritual being. In this very moment while knowing how holy and loving you are, you can see your body filled with beautiful, bright glowing white light. This light, I like to imagine is my soul, inside of my body.
- Meditate. Whether you have never meditated or have meditated every day twice a day since you can remember. I believe mediation is the best way to refresh your soul, so that you feel connected to God, remember who you truly are, where you come from, and where you will return to(Heaven!!). Click on the link to learn how to meditate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsb0Cl_nDQ8
- Sleep. When I get 8+ hours of sleep I am a much better person, and am more conscious of my decisions, thoughts and emotions. And while we are sleeping we can receive dreams with important messages, sometimes even prophetic visions that can greatly help our soul.
- Disconnecting from technology. Leave your phone, computer, TV, iPad off. Turn on some relaxing music, or go for a walk in nature (I know its cold, so bundle up! Unless it’s -20 below, then wait until it is safe to go outside!). It will help us tap into our inner self, turn our attention to the beauty in this world, help us feel more grateful about our life, and our surroundings, and we will have more love in our hearts which will help our soul feel amazing and happy!
- Prayer. Pray for help if you feel lost in life or if you have a situation that is so hard it has taken everything you have out of you. Pray that God gives you strength to see the light and the goodness in life again. Pray that you feel love in your heart again. Pray for forgiveness for yourself, or others. Pray to feel connected again. Pray for miracles, because they do happen, everyday! Pray to be shown the way, and watch for signs saying you are going in the right direction, and then wait for doors to open. Have faith, give your worries to God. Never think it is selfish to pray for yourself, because if you are not happy, how can you help others? God is here to help! Prayer is the bridge to heaven, and heaven helps care for our souls.
I hope these simple tips will help you take care of your soul. I love you, God bless!