Happiness can start right now. It won’t come when you get your dream house or brand new car or new job. It is most often the simplest things in life that bring true happiness. It needs to start with you, right here, right now. And here are some simple tips that can help.
1. Be Grateful. Think of all of the things you are thankful for right now, and you will realize how blessed you are. By appreciating what you already have in life it will help you feel happier.
2. Smile more. Smiling automatically makes you happier internally. When you smile see how it affects the people surrounding you. Even if you have to force a smile when you do not want to, it will make you feel better. Overall smiling makes you happy, which makes your world happy.
3. Do something you love. What is one of your true passions? Is it writing poetry or playing tennis or playing with your children? Whatever it is make time to do it in your day. If your doing something you love it will bring you joy, which is true happiness.
4. Think positive! Put those negative thoughts in the dumpster! If you catch yourself thinking negatively quickly correct your mind and you can even think or say out loud “cancel, cancel!” to cancel your negative thoughts or spoken words. Then simply think positive and when you are thinking positive, you will start to see your whole world turn positive.
5. Love yourself. This is by far the most important one! If you don’t love yourself, then it will be almost impossible for anyone to love you and you to love anyone. Self-love is the most important value to have in life. If you are having trouble with this simply start right now by thinking “I love myself!” Then when you look in the mirror next say “hello beautiful, I love you.” It may seem funny or weird at first but soon you will love to do it and find yourself falling in love with yourself and you will see your world improving and you will be so happy!
6. Meditate. Start today, don’t delay! Meditation has been proven to find happiness, uplift your spirit, and improve your health. If you don’t know how to meditate, it is very simple and I have many free meditations and classes on my website jinelleanlea.com/shop and on my YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTgZc9qo3IsAv2r2JfLIBMw. Meditation is my key to a balanced life and it keeps my heart full which makes it easy to be happy! If you would like a class and would like to go to the next level of happiness please get my meditation “You are loved.” It will bring you happiness and purpose in life. To purchase and become happier click here https://jinelleanlea.com/product/angel-shine-down-cd/. It will be worth it because your life is worth it.
Life is short, do what you love and be happy! I hope these helped you. I send you my prayers and blessings and may you find happiness wherever you are and what ever situation you are dealing with.
Blessings and love to you,
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs